Facilities Use

Community users must fill out a Facility Use Application. Applications may be obtained online or at the Facilities Department Office.  Community users turn in the application to the Facilities Department at 1919 Fifth Street.

A non-refundable application fee must accompany the application from all community groups.  It is our policy not to hold or reserve facilities until both the application and accompanying fee have been received.

Insurance is required for all school facility use.  A Certificate of Insurance will be required before confirmation of your rental. For specific coverages and requirements, please contact the Facilities Department at (530) 759-2182.  The district does not provide insurance but we can help provide information on how to obtain it.

For information about renting a performing arts center, please visit the Richard Brunelle Performance Hall page.  For information on kitchen usage, contact Student Nutrition Services at (530) 759-2186.

  • Once an application is received facility use staff will check the availability of the facilities. 
  • Upon verification of availability and receipt of verification of insurance an estimate of fees will be assessed and a permit issued. 
  • On occasion a facility may become unavailable after the issuance of a permit due to unforeseen reasons. 
  • The district strives to provide two weeks notice in the event an issued permit needs to be cancelled due to site needs. 
  • All estimated fees are collected from the user prior to facility use.